The Innate Diet® & Natural Hygiene
Everything you'll ever need to know about wellness nutrition!
- The physiological effects of the Western Diet with respect to insulin resistance, metabolic acidosis, omega fatty acid deficiency, sodium toxicity, potassium deficiency, probiotic deficiency, and fiber deficiency.
- The toxicity of processed foods, food additives and preservatives, chemical household products, and industrial chemicals.
- Identifying the innate genetic requirements in terms of nutrient sufficiency.
- Review of scientific evidence showing the health promoting and illness preventing benefits of The Innate Diet®.
- Â Introduction and Implementation of The Innate Diet® & Natural Hygiene. (Nutrition according to our innate genetic requirements for homeostasis)