Innate Physical Fitness® & Spinal Hygiene
- The physiological effects of sedentary lifestyle with respect to insulin resistance, brain function, immune function, body composition, and general health and illness.
- Identifying the innate genetic requirements in terms of physical fitness and energy expenditure.
- Importance of proprioception with respect to brain function, learning, organ function, emotional health, and neuromuscular function.
- Introduction to spinal hygiene exercises for functional restoration and spinal health.
- Review of scientific evidence showing the health promoting and illness preventing benefits of exercise.
- Introduction and Implementation of Innate Physical Fitness® & Spinal Hygiene (Exercise and spinal hygiene according to our genetic requirements for homeostasis)